Looking for a recipe that will brighten your winter days? Why not try this recipe?
Nam Dang Mo or watermelon drink is a refreshing drink that is rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fibre as well as low in calories. Try it, and you’ll keep coming back for the flavours…
What You’ll Need:
- 1-2 kilograms watermelon, cut in cubes and de-seeded
- 300-500 grams ice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Sugar (optional)
- Blend the ice until finely broken up.
- Put in water and the watermelon cubes and blend until liquified and well-mixed with the ice.
- Put in lime juice and sugar until a desired level of sweetness is achieved.
- Serve in a pitcher or glasses. Garnish with a mint if desired.